The beloved Baked Yoghurt is a lighter and marginally healthier version of cheesecake.
Key point is, it is eggless and can be adapted easily!
makes 4, 4 inches Ramekins
300g Heavy Cream
300g Condensed Milk
300g Greek Yoghurt or Hung Curd
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Whip together till fluffy with a whisk/electric whisk/ stand mixer with whisk attachment. The mixture should make soft peaks.
- Pour into the ramekins evenly.
- Place the ramekins in an oven friendly tray. Fill the tray with warm water, approx 1/2 inch deep. Ensure not to get any water into the ramekins.
- Place the tray in the oven and let bake for 12-13 mins. The centre should still be soft and jiggly.
- Refrigerate the baked yoghurts for minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with fresh fruits and compote before serving.
- Can always whip in fruit puree such as mango, berries etc to change the flavour.
- ensure to whisk till the mixture has soft peaks as this step is what incorporates air to make the dish lighter.
- For garnish, we suggest doing a medley of nuts, compote and fresh fruits to bring texture.